New Light on Yoga Retreat with Daniel Simpson & Michela Montalbetti -SINGLE ROOM
NEW LIGHT ON YOGA
JULY 3-7, 2024
Casa Corvo, Novaggio, Southern Switzerland
Join Daniel Simpson and Michela Montalbetti in the southern Swiss Alps for a summer immersion in practice and study.
Drawing on a range of transformative teachings – including those described in Daniel’s book, The Truth of Yoga – we’ll explore how to integrate traditional wisdom with modern priorities.
Together, we’ll inquire into yoga philosophy in practical ways that relate it directly to everyday life. We’ll also consider how yoga evolved, and what makes it authentic when so much keeps changing.
Above all, we’ll identify themes that connect today’s methods with earlier approaches, and embody them in practice that goes beyond postures – including seated meditation and pranayama.
This is a great opportunity to deepen your knowledge with two experienced teachers and a diverse community. Come and get inspired in a beautiful setting and go home recharged!
Registration and Conditions
The retreat price includes following
- 4 nights accommodation in choosen category
- 4 brunches & 4 dinners (vegetarian, vegan options available)
- All classes with Daniel and Michela
- All day snacks, tea & coffe
- All beverages (water, coffe and tea)
- WiFi in our venue
- All Yoga props
Extras (not included)
- Travels to and from the venue
- Travel insurance
With the filling of the Registration form/ purchase of the retreat package you are officially registered to the retreat. We highly recommend you add a travel insurance. If for any reason you will need to cancel your participation following policies apply:
- Cancellation up to 4 months before retreat start: refund minus 200 CHF fee
- Cancellation up to 2 months before retreat start: refund minus 300 CHF fee
- Cancellation up to 1 month before retreat start: refund minus 600 CHF fee
- Cancellation less than 30 days before retreat start: no refunds.